For the first time, the WONCA World Conference will be hosted by an Arab-based organization thus promising a uniquely vibrant meeting. With the theme, ‘Together, We Own the Future,’ the biggest scientific conference on family medicine will feature lectures, symposia and workshops that will focus on topics that will best prepare practitioners and researchers alike to face, address and solve issues and challenges that the future holds.
Make sure you attend the biggest scientific meeting on family medicine – WONCA 2020 – taking place in Abu Dhabi, UAE on November 25-29, 2019.
Abstract Submissions (Workshops/Symposia)
Suggested Topics :
- Global Health & Primary Care Policy
- Health Promotion
- Clinical Practice
- Education (including skills)
- Research and Innovation
Important Dates :
- Abstract Submissions Open (Workshops/Symposia) April 1, 2019
- Abstract Submissions Closes (Workshops/Symposia) December 15, 2019
- Author Notifications (Workshops/Symposia) January 15, 2020
Sumbit Online (Las Date Abstract Submission – December 5, 2019)